Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Version of a Do-it-Yourself Cookbook

I was recently in a swap called "Box on a Budget" on the Cricut Message board. My Bind-it-All and Cricut Every Day Paper Doll cartridge are my newest crafting toys and I really wanted to do something using them both. This is what I came up with. I have a store-bought book like this to write all of my favorite recipes down, to keep them all together and I do use it a lot. I hope my box partner, Julie, enjoys using this over the years and it reminds her of our swap when she gets it out! Since this swap is supposed to be 99% out of your scrapbook stash, the cover is made with part of a cereal box sandwiched between two pieces of card stock. It makes it sturdy, and once it is finished, you never would know that is what is in the middle. I did enjoy playing with the Bind-it-All and I can't wait to make more Paper Dolls!

1 comment:

Rosann said...

Hi there,
Thanks for participating in my blog. You won the random drawing. I will be sending you a My Mind's Eye Mini book and another person on the blog will send you the url to her digital book. Please send me your direct email address and you mailing address. you are going to LOVE the mini book along with some of the matching papers. Thanks again for participating. I have another blog hop coming soon for memorial weekend. So check it out starting May 28th. :)