Tuesday, January 29, 2019

January Outlawz Progressive Challenge

Here is a card I created using the digital image by Andrea of SheepSki Designs. This image was made especially for the use in this challenge. If this is something you think you would be interested in, become a member at http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com . There are challenges for everyone who is a paper crafter and they start and end depending upon the challenge. I encourage you to check it out.

Now, I have to say this image did challenge me. I think I lean toward big, open images that allow for a lot of room for blending. I was happy to be challenged, but I can't say this is the best coloring I've done and I almost didn't finish the card. I have a lot of unfinished card fronts and pieces. This challenge made that change for me with this image and I am glad I finished it.  The person I am sending it to is going to be happy to get a card from me. They are not going to scrutinize my coloring the way I do.

So, here's to finishing what you start!


2 comments:

تاج للخدمات المنزلية said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Roshinda Zill said...

I feel very thankful that I could read that awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
We also provide yahoo customer care services in USA & Canada. Feel free to contact us:
Hotmail Chat Support