Monday, March 26, 2012

What a Fiska-Fun Sping Hop We Had! We Have Winners!

First, my apologies for not getting this post up sooner, I know it is fun to go back right away after a blog hop and see if you are a winner.

Thank you to all of the Fiskateers who stopped by my blog during the Spring Fiskateer Blog Hop.  I am not a blogger who posts very often, but I do love playing along in a good blog hop and this one was a lot of fun!  I really had a great time hopping to all of the Fiskateer blogs over the weekend! So much inspiration.  If you think about it, we have a lot of this inspiration available to us each and every day right in the gallery as a Fiskateer.  So, if you are reading this and are not a Fiskateer, I hope you will go to so you can be a part of this positive, upbeat crafting community full of some very talented crafters of all kinds.  If your favorite craft is sewing, knitting, gardening, scrapbooking, cross stitching, card making - you name it - we have Fiskateers who share your interests.

Now for the winner of the Fiskars #5 Non-Stick Scissors...from my 49 comments chose comment #14

BloggerTeresa Godines #6857 said...
I love the bags. I am glad you are recovering well and that you found some time to share these great bags. And I was lucky enough to attend a US of F party.
March 24, 2012 10:29 AM

Teresa, I will be sending your scissors as soon as I get your address.

Since Teresa did mention in her comments that she attended a United States of Fiskateers event I also decided to pick a second winner from those who said they didn't attend a US of F crop or win a prize from one of the challenges on the on-line US of F party and mail that winner the Fiskars #8 Scissors.  Of the seven people who left comments saying they fit in that group, picked the comment #1

BloggerJessica said...
What a great little gift bag. Thanks for sharing your creativity. I've followed your blog. So I'll be back. I haven't been able to attend any Fiskars events.(other than these great blog hops.)Abd I'm also a Fiskateer
Hugs, Jessica #5319
March 24, 2012 8:41 AM

So, as soon as I have Jessica's information, she, too, will be getting her prize in the mail.



Maya said...

Marianne, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! Hope your recovery is going well and you will be back to crafting in no time! Fisk-a-hugs!

Betsy Burnett said...

Congrats Teresa and Jessica!! Enjoy your prizes!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Wow!! a wonderful Tuesday morning surprise. Thank you!!!
Somehow we are not friends at Fiskateers, so I can't send you a message. And for the life of me I can not find out how to contact you from your blog. I sent you a friend request so that we can contact each other.

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Jessica said...

Double wow! I can't believe I've won! As soon as I find your email address, I'll send my info. I got excited and couldn't find it. But I will now. Thanks so very much.

Jessica said...

Marianne, I couldn't find your email addy, so if you will email me at I'll send my address straight back to you. Thanks again

mischy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kimrkqi said...

Congrats Teresa and Jessica!! Enjoy your prizes!