Friday, October 26, 2012

Third Annual Fiskateer Orange Blog Hop

I have given up on this post and done what any good crafter would do, I started all over.  If you had this post marked to come back to, see the post above and you can see the new card I made, if you are a Fiskateer, by following the link to my gallery.

Welcome to the Third Annual Fiskateers ORANGE Blog Hop! If you're hopping along, you should have come from Beryl's Blog . (If you are joining us in the middle, go to www.fiskateers.com to start from the beginning.) Today we are celebrating Fiskars' signature color, ORANGE. Almost everyone is familiar with Fiskars' famous orange-handled scissors, but Fiskars makes so many other wonderful products for crafting, sewing, gardening, and more. Each stop along our Hop will feature different Fiskars' products with a big helping of ORANGE!
I am sorry to say I am going to have to come back and try again to load the picture of the project I made for this blog hop.  For some reason, when I tried to load my my pictures, Blogger kept giving me an "invalid response message"  and I tried until 11:30 p.m. Thursday night.  Please forgive me for this.  I will try to come back and fix it throughout the day.
I made for my friend's birthday.  I have used this design before for a Valentine's day card and I think it is one of my favorites.  
Fiskars Tools Used: 
What should every good blog hop have?  Well, prizes, of course!  You leave a comment here and I will select a winner at the end of the hop to win  a Fiskars Limited Edition "Sleigh Bells Ring" Squeeze Punch from 2010.
 
For more information about Fiskars and the Fiskateer program, you can go to http://www.fiskateers.com/join/. Now, hop along to see what fabulous crafty goodness that Fiskateer #5798, Judy,  has to show you to show you on her blog.
 
 
 
 
 
 

32 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I'll be back!

Unknown said...

I'll keep an eye out! :)

Amy Martin said...

I will be back to see your photos....I know it's going to be something amazing coming from you Marianne. Hugs.

Sandy #1781 said...

I'll do my best to return later today. I can't wait to see the card because I love the components!
Sandy #1781

Rosalee said...

Looking forward to seeing your project Marianne. Will be back later
Hugs, Rosalee #5977

Unknown said...

Oh no.. Sorry about the issues you are having. I will definitely check back!!

Jennifer Ashley #6361
http://asecretvintage.blogspot.com/

weze said...

was here & will be back.

Kelly Sas said...

Sorry to see you are having one of "those" days Marianne. I am imagining an amazing card because I always love what you make and the crafty tools you used are great! I'll be back later this weekend.
Kelly #6558

Jessal said...

Even with your picture missing you inspired me to check out what the Apron Lace Border Punch was! I see punch buying in my future.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Blogger is just not working for us today. When I clicked on the link to your site it gave me an error.... but I found you. Yay!!! I am sure your project is fabulous as always. I'll check back later to see if you work out the bugs.

Rhonda Miller said...

I'll come back to see your project later.

michelle said...

I will be back too. I hope you can get it uploaded I hate it when the computer does not do what I want it to do.

Sylvia said...

I can't wait to see the photo.

Grandma Jean said...

I'll come back, Marianne. If I forget, come and get me! I have been having uploading problems too. You have my sympathy and support.

Pamela Haskin said...

Hi Marianne, Sorry you are having trouble with the picture. I'll keep checking back in.

Donna said...

Will check back later - I am sure it will be a great project.

DebbieC #4668 said...

Look forward to seeing your project.

TracyM #6773 said...

Sounds like a fab card Marianne - I have some favourite designs that I use over and over too :)

I PROMISE to come back and check for your card again tomorrow - good luck on loading it!!!

PS - I sometimes post on the Aussie/NZ Fiskars Blog and for some reason I cannot post photos from our older computer, it lets me put text in but no images ... I have to go back the other computer to add them or more often than not, avoid using that old one as much as I can!!!

kellystar said...

I'm in suspense---I want to see, I hate when technology is crabby!

Marla said...

I will come back to see your project sometimes computer are very frustrating to work with. Thanks for trying to share with us.

D's Paper Studio said...

I'll keep checking...i had a bit of a Blogger problem myself...i hope things work out.

Mish086 said...

Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us! Michelle #7586

sandyh50 said...

I would love to see your work!
Sandy #4165

Suzi said...

What a good sport to go ahead and play along amidst your computer dilemmas! Can you post it in the gallery so we can see it there? Hope your day is sunny and bright!

Tona said...

Looking forward to seeing the photos.

BethW said...

I'll be back to check it out.Welcome home!

Grandma Jean said...

Suzie had a good idea about posting in the gallery. Then you could just put a link to it.

Sylvia said...

Excellent idea Suzie!

TracyM #6773 said...

Back again - sorry to see you are still having problems Marianne.
Suzi's idea is a great one, will go & check to see if your project is in the gallery :)

Sue D said...

So sorry you are having trouble--I will come back to see your project.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Barb Henrichs said...

Hopefully you will figure out how to post your picture. I will try to get back and look.

Tanya Napier said...

Sorry Blogger was giving you a tough time :( Hopefully you can put up your project soon.
Tanya #5407