Friday, September 3, 2010

Big Orange Blog Hop









I will be participating in my first blog hop. The list from Debby, who is organizing the hop, showed up in my email. It is unbelievable! There will be 42 blogs to hop! The place to start is fiskateers.com. So, grab a snack, get comfortable and get ready to see some exciting projects from Fiskateers near and far! They love their orange and when this is finished you will too!



Leave a comment during the blog hop and you will be put in the drawing for this Fiskars 2009 LE "What A Nut" squeeze punch.

3 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

No RAK for me Marianne, just wanted to drop by and say I hope you have heaps of Fisk-a-fun during the blog hop!!!
It is great to see you re-newing your blog and I promise to keep dropping by to see what has been happening in your corner of the world :o)
TracyM

Tifany said...

Awesome RAK!
Thanks for the fun!

Tifany #5942

Lisa's Scrap Site said...

LOVE IT,WOULD LOVE TO WIN THIS PUNCH AND YOUR BLOG IS GREAT,COUNT ME AS A FOLLOWER.